Since 1998 Bounty Cuisine has sourced, consolidated and exported a wide range of the finest New Zealand artisan products including Seafood, Meat, Dairy, Ambient and Frozen items. Working with the best producers in New Zealand, we provide product and logistic solutions for importers, distributors, food manufacturers looking for quality ingredients, hotel and restaurant chains as well as supermarkets. All of whom want the flexibility of dealing directly with New Zealand.
We ensure accurate, effective, and appropriately priced delivery worldwide, from highly specialised airfreight shipments to multi-container sea freight consolidations.
- Bounty Cuisine has been part of a successful global network for over 18 years, we connect you with New Zealand products no matter how big or small your company is or where your business is based.
- Partnering with Bounty Cuisine means you will have access to our extensive network of New Zealand suppliers and unique sourcing solutions. We are happy to work with smaller MOQ’s when necessary.
- We are innovative and specialise in sourcing new products and maximising in-market successes in other countries.
- Bounty Cuisine is a full service partner and fully equipped to handle all aspects of your distribution, supplier payments and logistics of a consolidated consignment. Therefore allowing you to produce one invoice per consolidated shipment and one set of shipping documents, saving you time and money.
- We are responsive and flexible, adapting as your needs change with speed, efficiency and cost-effectiveness every time.
- When dealing with Bounty Cuisine, you can expect more. We are committed to providing you with a high quality service every time.
Bounty Cuisine have provided us a very professional approach and are committed to growing our business.
Both Kate and Pete are a pleasure to do business with and you know they always have your interests at heart.
They are organised and super easy to deal with and push our wonderful Nelson products and region - we look forward to growing our businesses together.
Ned, Mina and the team